CSA Service Group is looking to recruit skilled, semi-skilled and general operatives for the abattoir in Haverfordwest.
Successful candidates will ideally have previous knife, butchery or deli counter experience but it’s not necessary as full training will be provided to enable them to progress their skills and earnings.
Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a chilled environment of a very busy meat processing factory.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in an abattoir is beneficial
- People who are keen and willing to learn new skills
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good work ethic
- Good time keeping
- Hardworking, positive individuals
- Able to work as part of a team
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in the Abattoir area of our Food Production site
- Adhering to Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Using knives and other equipment provided
- To carry out duties involved in the processing of Livestock
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
Start Time: between 5am and 8am
Finish Time: between 3pm and 5pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.