CSA is looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and experienced administrative assistant to join a busy team in Bridgend. In this position you would be a front of house receptionist while also providing administrative support to the sales office and other areas of the company.
Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Working closely with all members of the company, including colleagues from sales, the warehouse, accounts, and even senior managers.
- Being the first point of contact to the office and making sure to greet customers in a polite and helpful manner. Making sure to take care of any queries they might have.
- Answering, screenings, and forwarding phone calls. Making sure to take down accurate messages and directing calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Carry out administrative work to support the sales team. This includes stock management, accounting processes, taking and processing payments, liaising between different departments of the company, maintaining a general ledger, and completing paperwork.
- When necessary you will be responsible for booking meetings, arranging catering, and ordering stationery for the office.
- Sorting and distributing all the post and packages that come into the office.
- Have knowledge of SAGE accounts software, and remain up to date on all new SAGE operations.
There are certain requirements for this position. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Excellent communication skills, while being polite and confident.
- Being self-motivated, flexible, and accurate in all areas.
- Having a positive attitude and work ethic, and being able to make connections with both customers and colleges.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please apply and call us at 01554 746746.
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
30 Hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.