Website CSA Hygiene
CSA Service Group are currently looking for a Night Factory Cleaning Operative for one our food manufacturing clients who are based in Cross Hands.
As a Factory cleaner you will play an important role ensuring all areas of the building and machinery are always cleaned to strict hygiene standards.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NIGHTS VACANCY
As a Factory hygiene operative your role will vary and will require you to work across the factory being flexible – however the following are likely to be included:
- Carrying out scheduled daily/nightly cleaning tasks for team leader
- Cleaning of all equipment and production lanes to a high standards, measured through testing of samples
- Perform deep cleaning of production areas
- Create cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly documented
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company safety and hygiene procedures.
- Ensuring that all your protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- Time management skills are key for the role
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your your direct supervisor.
What will be expected of you?
Previous experience in a similar role will boost your chances of become a successful applicant. You will be expected to work across a variety of environments and will be provided with all the relevant personal protective equipment.
You will need to be physically fit in order to lift and move equipment as well as operating high-pressure cleaning hoses. Good communication skills are vital to enable you to understand technical drawings and to report any issues that may arise in an efficient and effective manner.
The team in which you work may be small but will need to be highly efficient to complete essential task in a timely manner. You can expect many demands on your time.
The night cleaning duties can operate 7 nights a week, but you will typically work 5 nights with 2 nights off. This can and will include bank holidays and weekends. Overtime will be made available if requested also.
Previous experience is desired but full training will be provided, including level 2 food safety, health and safety, and COSH. Additional IPAF and PASMA training will be provided to successfully help deep cleaning tasks, after a probationary period is passed.
A full UK driving license or access to reliable transport will be required for this role to ensure that you can travel to and from work at unsociable hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.