CSA are currently sourcing a candidate for our client who is based in Pencader. The role is on a temp to perm basis.
Our client is committed to support, enhance and lengthen the special relationship and bond between pet parents and their pets through proper nutrition and care. Their most important responsibility is to provide safe, nutritious and palatable food made to the highest standards of quality and food safety.
The team members are a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people striving to make a difference. They make every effort to ensure they feel a valued part of the business and they and in turn value the opportunities that arise from working with the business.
- Carrying out scheduled nightly cleaning tasks for team leader
- Cleaning of all equipment and production lanes to a high standards, measured through testing of samples
- Perform deep cleaning of production areas
- Create cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly documented
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company safety and hygiene procedures.
- Ensuring that all your protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
Shift and Rate of Pay:
Monday – Friday
2pm – 00:00am
£9.30 per hour
If you feel this role is for you then please get in touch on 01554 746746 or via email as per link.
Expected start date: 26/11/2021
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.30 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.