Website CSA Recruitment
We are currently looking for driven and hard-working candidates for our pipe production operative role in Capel Hendre Ammanford to start working with us ASAP.
No previous experience is required as on site inductions will take place.
Your duties as an pipe assembler:
· Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
· Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
· Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
What we can offer you
· Fixed shift schedule per week, five days a week (Monday-Friday)
· Opportunities to progress and secure a permanent job after initial probation period
· On site parking is available
· Full time work (40 hours)
You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern every three weeks.
The three shift patterns are:
- Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm
- Sunday 10pm-6am Mon-Thursday 6pm-2am
You must be able to work all three shift patterns to be considered for this role
Please send your CV in or get in touch with us on 01554 746 746 and hopefully we can progress through the application for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.