Website CSA Recruitment
CSA Service Group is a diverse and fast-moving multiservice agency covering the recruitment, cleaning and security sectors. Our success is owed to our people and our process.
We work with clients from a variety of industrial sectors, with a key focus on the food processing, manufacturing and construction industries.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For:
- Outstanding communication skills & working to existing business processes
- Confident, self-motivated and an ability to work efficiently
- 1+ years’ experience in a recruitment / sales-based role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems methodically & efficiently
- Proactively developing new and existing business
- Communicating with clients & candidates via phone, email and in-person
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing prospective candidates
- Ensuring compliance targets are met
- Administration of company records and databases
- You will manage a social media presence, utilizing LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- On-call at weekends
- Hours 8am – 6pm
- Proven sales-based experience
- Excellent telephone manner and people skills
- Thrive under pressure
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- A degree or qualification in relevant field
- Experience working to and developing internal recruitment strategies
- Comfortable handling confidential information
We care about inclusive working practices and establishing diverse teams. If you would like to explore this opportunity on a part-time basis, we are open to discussion with the right candidate to determine whether this is something that we could facilitate.
The application process consists of a short telephone interview, followed by an in-person, face-to-face interview surrounding the role. If you are excited by the opportunity of joining a motivated recruitment team based in South West Wales, then we would love to hear from you.
What is it like to work at CSA?
As a diverse and growing organisation, we are always looking for individuals who are willing to excel in their selected field. Working across a variety of service sectors including Staffing, Recruitment, Cleaning, Security and Specialist Hygiene, CSA Service Group can offer a day-to-day variety that many businesses cannot – no day here is the same.
If you are flexible, focused and determined then you will fit in well.
Ready to apply?
If this role sounds interesting, then we would love to hear from you. To apply simply click on the ‘Apply for job’ link on this job posting and follow the instructions to submit your application to us.
Expected Start Date: 18/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year