Website CSA Recruitment
CSA Service Group have an urgent requirement for a Security Officer based in Bristol
Day and night shifts available with some flexibility required.
Security Officer Objectives:
- Secures premises, property and personnel of the client.
- Provides a visible presence to deter potential criminal activity.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You must have a valid SIA License and Fire Marshall training to be considered for this role.
You must have a valid CSCS card
If you think you have the skills required – please apply and a member of the recruitment team will contact you – Good Luck!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.