Manned static security guarding ensures a high-level security presence in and around your premises.
Manned guarding services
Professionally trained, uniformed and competent security officers can help prevent theft from your organisation. In addition, a static security officer can also assist with additional duties within your company such as first aid, reception duties and emergency co-ordination. Regular foot patrols, both inside and outside buildings and around perimeters help to deter theft and vandalism.
Technology and reporting
Our guards maintain a Daily Incident Log to record all duties and any incidents that may have occurred during their shift. Our security officers are trained to use the latest security technology and CCTV systems where the assignment requires.
Typical static guarding duties
- Provide access and egress control at your premises
- CCTV Monitoring
- Close and secure doors and windows
- Site Patrols includes removing obstructions from fire escapes etc
- Fight small fires and liaise with the emergency services
- Make recommendations to improve security of your premises
As a multi-service agency, CSA is also able to offer a number of ancillary services which might be of interest when searching for reliable suppliers. Our service offering has been developed to provide our clients with a complete suite of services.